Alert 360 Video Surveillance for High-Tech Business Security
Alarm Monitoring and Video Solutions Reduce Business Loss and Save Time
Central Security Group brings you highly efficient video monitoring technology through its Alert 360 system. Alert 360 video tailors perfectly to your most basic or most advanced business monitoring needs, streaming encrypted video to your mobile devices. You will enjoy:
- the ease of mobile app access and web-interface convenience
- viewing whenever and from wherever you want
- one of the most bandwidth-friendly options on the market
- multiple, on-screen viewing options that allow for up to 16 images to be seen at once
- simple search features for quick access, viewing recorded video, and selecting video clips to be e-mailed or stored on any device
- flexible HD camera options, including indoor, outdoor, infrared and night vision
- an on-camera storage option* to keep your video safe and uncorrupted
Use your smartphone, tablet or desktop to stream and view encrypted, live, or recorded video from one or multiple office locations. Use our Alert 360 Video solution to ensure:
- employees are safe
- service is running smoothly
- store openings and closings occur on time
- sensitive areas are protected
- potentially reduced insurance claims
- the security of off-site facilities
Alert 360 Business Surveillance Features and Benefits, including Option for SD Card Storage*
With the Alert 360 Video system, you’ll get video monitoring from an experienced security and alarm monitoring company you can trust. Ideal for large businesses, small businesses, and high-value asset protection, our HD business video monitoring system is:
Three levels of user authentication, password authorization, and login lockout features. Plus, our dome camera includes the option to use an SD card for on-camera storage*, so your video is always protected.
You can monitor your business, review recorded video, and control cameras remotely from your desktop, smartphone, or tablet, all through one intuitive app.
Our top-tier camera equipment is sturdy, weather and tamper resistant, helping to ensure that you don’t miss crucial data. Tamper-resistant protection includes tamper alarm notification and network disconnect notification.
Central Security Group’s installation professionals are actual employees of our company and experts in commercial installation projects.
*Option available for dome camera only. Customer responsible for SD card. SD card can hold up to 128 MBREQUEST A DEMO