Home Security Systems & Automation Services
Today’s Connected Home Includes Home Security And Home Automation
Today’s technology has made home security more available and affordable than ever before, helping to protect property and keep homeowners connected to their homes and families. At Central Security Group, we offer a range of home security systems and home automation services that also help make homes more comfortable and energy efficient. These wireless and mobile-friendly security services can fit seamlessly into your lifestyle and be customized to fit your needs. With property crimes occurring as often as every 3.5 seconds, our home security services also provide valuable peace of mind.
You most likely already carry a smartphone. Now, put it to use by connecting it to your home and wireless security system. Whether you're a homeowner in Springfield, Wichita or anywhere in between, you’ll add peace of mind, knowing what’s happening when you’re away.
- Receive instant awareness notifications
- Enjoy remote management and control from anywhere
- Set alerts for approaching severe weather
- Set location-based triggered events
- Peek-in, with quick snapshots
Interactive Home Security Services (Alert 360)
Streamlined home security + automation with CSG's Alert 360. Stay connected, secure, and in control with Central Security Group's complete home security systems.
- Stay protected with connected locks, video, alarm, and garage control
- Instant alerts on power outages, security, weather, and much more
- Smart thermostats and lighting for complete control
- Get live video surveillance and watch directly from your phone or tablet
Feel secure knowing that you can keep an eye on your home at any time, and that one of our monitoring professionals can remotely assess threats any time an alarm goes off.Learn More
Keep your home safe and secure with our home automation options. You can arm and disarm your system and adjust the lights and thermostat, even if you’re not home.Learn More
Forgot to turn your thermostat or lights off before a long trip? No problem! Keep your home energy efficient by controlling lights and temperature from your smartphone or other device.Learn More